Craft Fair Preparation – For Invited Artists
Use the links below to retrieve fair-related information as you prepare to exhibit with us:
- Accommodations Guide
- Artist Statement
- General Fair Info (Includes set-up info., show hours & more!)
- Artwork Eligibility Review
- Nashville Fire Dept. Tent Regulations
- Parking Policy & Parking Map
- Fair Checklist
- Craft Fair Layout Map (Available April 05)
- Want all the pre-fair prep (above) in one downloadable pdf? Click here. (Available April 05)
- 6 Tips for Artists & Makers Who Want More Publicity and Sales
– Click here for the Web optimized e-Postcard (use this one for posting on Facebook or similar applications)
– Click here for the regular e-Postcard (use this one if emailing the e-postcard to your buyers)
– Click here for the high-resolution e-Postcard (use this one when you need to enlarge the postcard image or want the full-size file)
- Share the event and invite your customers, friends, and family to come see you at the fair via our Facebook Event Page.
- Like Tennessee Craft on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@tennesseecraft) to help us boost the promotion of the event and draw more customers.
- Tag us @tennesseecraft and #TNCraftFair in your posts about your process and the work you plan to bring to Nashville.
- Social Media Artwork
– Click here for Facebook post
– Click here for Twitter post
– Click here for Instagram post
- Exhibitor Survey – available May 07
* Tip: Worried about missing fair-related emails from us? Check your Zapplication account, under the Profile page, to make sure all of your contact information is still current, including your email address. Email is the primary vehicle we use to communicate with invited artists.